We have the most comprehensive selection of gypsum drywall in our service area.
Ryan Building Materials continually provides innovative solutions for the drywall category for types I-V construction applications. Our extensive product inventory offers a wide range of standard drywall, glass-mat panels and specialty products including:
- Regular drywall – composed of a firm gypsum core wrapped in paper, available in a variety sizes and thicknesses
- Fire-rated/Type X drywall – with protective additives and glass fiber reinforcements, useful for interior walls and ceilings
- Non-paper faced drywall – covered front and back with fiberglass for water resistance, helping to also deter mold
- Moisture and mold resistant drywall – with advanced sheetrock technology, providing enhanced protection to inhibit mold development
- Impact resistant drywall – with a dense gypsum core reinforced by glass fiber, useful for high traffic areas
- Tilebacker – offering customers a unique moisture- and mold-resistant board, ideal for wet areas such as bathrooms, floors and kitchens
- Shaft wall liner – made with a special type of moisture-resistant panel, generally also fire-resistant
Our drywall is offered in standard sizes ranging from 1/4” to 5/8” thickness. We also offer drywall in tapered and beveled finishes for easy installation.